PRESIDIO POP UP FOOD + BEVERAGE
Delicious food celebrating the Bay Area's diverse cultures and cuisines is offered by mobile trucks, carts, and tents at Presidio Tunnel Tops and at the Main Parade Lawn on a rotating schedule seven days a week (dependent on availability and weather – see this week’s schedule below).
See below list of vendors for the winter season, January 1 through March 31, 2023.
- Authentic India – Classic South Asian dishes such as chicken tikka masala and lamb kabob reimagined in eat-as-you-go naan wraps. @authenticindiasf
- Borsch Mobile – Serving traditional Ukrainian fare such as borscht, pyrizhky, varenyky potato dumplings, and more. @borschmobile
- California Kahve – Organic coffee, espresso, and matcha. @california.kahve
- Cater2uSF - A rotating daily menu of Cali-Fusion cuisine, from braised oxtail tacos, to jerk chicken from the Caribbean Islands to southern fried chicken or a Friday fish fry. @chef_rhonda_plummer
- The Chairman SF - Voted Best Food Truck by San Francisco Magazine, serving bold and unique ingredients in baos (steamed and baked buns) inspired by the street food of Asia. @chairmantruck
- Cochinita - Mexican salbutes, panuchos, tacos, and burritos wrapped in handmade fluffy tortillas. @cochinita.sf
- Curry Up Now – Innovative Indian Street food from one of SF’s beloved food trucks. @curryupnow
- Curveball - Serving the Bay's best handcrafted sliders using custom ground beef and local, natural ingredients. Did anyone say garlic fries? @curveballmobile
- D’Grobak - Contemporary Indonesian Street food featuring bakso—their famous traditional beef ball soup—and other dishes from the motherland. @dgrobak.bayarea
- El Fuego - A choice of fiery Mexican birria, fish or veggie tacos, healthy bowls or torta sandwiches. @elfuego.sf
- Estrellita's Snacks - Specializing in craveable El Salvadoran pupusas, tamales, fried plantains, and tostadas. A long-time vendor in the Heart of the City Farmers Market, with a kiosk at the La Cocina Municipal Marketplace. @estrellitas.snacks
- Fort Point - San Francisco's hometown beer company, known for putting unique spins on classic styles, brews right here in the Presidio. Try cold, fizzy beer, and bites from their newly-launched seafood menu, like the Dungeness Crab Roll, Fish Dip, and Shrimp Cocktail. @fortpointbeer
- Jolly's Old-Fashioned Teas Cream – Where the ice cream parlor meets the tea house. Serving creative tea-infused ice cream. @jollysteascream
- Kabob Trolley - Hearty halal Afghan fusion street food like gyros, cheesesteaks, or rice bowls, with plenty of veggie options. @kabobtrolley
- Kayma – Serving hearty, halal Algerian dishes such as couscous and chicken bowls and grilled ras el hanout marinated lamb baguette sandwiches. Kayma also accepts restaurant meal program EBT. A La Cocina Marketplace business. @kaymaeatery
- Kuker – Bulgarian cuisine featuring the famous street food staple banitsa – a filo-pie filled with feta and Mediterranean herbs. @kukersf
- Lady Victory – From the women-owned, popular bar Victory Hall, a 1967 VW bus serving up creative cocktails, including several with ube, because a great cocktail is a celebration of everyday victories. @ladyvictorysf
- Lahore Di Khushboo - Women-owned Pakistani food truck serving Pakistani favorites like biryani, paratha rolls, samosas, and the traditional falooda dessert. @lahoredikhushboo
- Media Noche – Serving mouth-watering, hot-pressed Cubano sandwiches including the media noche on eggy brioche. @medianochesf
- Poke a Go Go – Healthy, fresh poke over grain bowls, burritos, and nachos. Don’t forget the warm soft pretzels. @poke.a.gogo
- Porchetta Toscana - Celebrating Tuscan culinary traditions, centered around the prized porchetta - a slow-cooked and savory boneless pork roast with crackling skin. @porchettatoscana
- Rye on the Road – Craft cocktail service. @ryeontheroad
- Satay By the Bay SF – Classic Singaporean favorites such as satay with peanut sauce and chili crab fries. @sataybythebaysf
- YoSoyCeviche – Traditional Peruvian fish and shellfish ceviche complete with house made plantain chips, and Andean corn nuts. @yosoyceviche
COMING SOON: RESTAURANT IN THE PRESIDIO TRANSIT CENTER
A casual café opens inside Presidio Transit Center in spring 2023. Stay tuned for details!
Restaurants around the Presidio
From casual coffee shops to sit-down dining, the Presidio has something for everyone. Check out all the restaurants in the Presidio.