PRESIDIO POP UP FOOD + BEVERAGE
Delicious food at approachable prices celebrating the Bay Area's diverse cultures and cuisines is offered by mobile trucks, carts, and tents at Presidio Tunnel Tops on a rotating schedule seven days a week from 9 am to 6 pm.
See below for a list of all opening season vendors.
- All Day Catering – Wholesome comfort foods such as mac and cheese, gumbo and other Southern delights. @alldaycatering
- Authentic India – Classic South Asian dishes such as chicken tikka masala and lamb kabob reimagined in eat-as-you-go naan wraps. @authenticindiasf
- Bocadito Colombian Snackeria – Snacks such as obleas wafer with dulce de leche, gluten-free pandebonos cheese breads, and empanadas. A La Cocina graduate business. @bocadito_sf
- Borsch Mobile – Serving traditional Ukrainian fare such as borscht, pyrizhky, varenyky potato dumplings, and more. @borschmobile
- California Kahve – Organic coffee, espresso, and matcha. @california.kahve
- Casita Vegana – Delicious plant-based popular fare including tacos, quesadillas, hot dogs, and burgers. @casitaveganasf
- Curry Up Now – Innovative Indian Street food from one of SF’s beloved food trucks. @curryupnow
- Donut Petit – Handcrafted, artisanal gourmet donuts from a little bakery in Alameda. @donutpetit
- El Pipila – Bringing the joys of classic Mexican street food including mango flower on a stick dusted with tajin spicy chile. @elpipilasf
- El Porteño Empanadas – Makers of beloved Argentinian empanadas and dulce de leche alfajore sandwich cookies. @elportenosf
- GIO Gelati – Authentic Italian artisan gelato made by a 4th generation master gelatiere with farm-fresh California ingredients. @gio_gelati
- Jolly's Old-Fashioned Teas Cream – Where the ice cream parlor meets the tea house. Serving creative tea-infused ice cream. @jollysteascream
- Kayma – Serving hearty, halal Algerian dishes such as couscous and chicken bowls and grilled ras el hanout marinated lamb baguette sandwiches. Kayma also accepts restaurant meal program EBT. A La Cocina Marketplace business. @kaymaeatery
- Kuker – Bulgarian cuisine featuring the famous street food staple banitsa – a filo-pie filled with feta and Mediterranean herbs. @kukersf
- Lady Victory – From the women-owned, popular bar Victory Hall, a 1967 VW bus serving up creative cocktails, including several with ube, because a great cocktail is a celebration of everyday victories. @ladyvictorysf
- Mama's Papas – Ono Latin Hawaiian fusion dishes such as pupusitas and kalua pork quesatacos. @mamaspapas
- Media Noche – Serving mouth-watering, hot-pressed Cubano sandwiches including the media noche on eggy brioche. @medianochesf
- Mi Morena – Delectable Mexico City style tacos de guisado with stewed carnitas, chicken tinga, cactus pads with summer squash, and made-on-the spot, fresh hand-pressed tortillas. A La Cocina Marketplace business. @mimorenasf
- Poke a Go Go – Healthy, fresh poke over grain bowls, burritos, and nachos. Don’t forget the warm soft pretzels. @poke.a.gogo
- Red Bay Coffee Company – Brewing artisanal, direct trade, quality coffee with inclusivity, diversity and social justice. @rbc_coffee_van
- Rye on the Road – Craft cocktail service. @ryeontheroad
- Satay By the Bay SF – Classic Singaporean favorites such as satay with peanut sauce and chili crab fries. @sataybythebaysf
- Vegan Mob – Plant-based soul food and BBQ with influences from Creole, Latin and Asian cuisines. @officialveganmob
- Whipt – Home of the “original cookie cake”, a scrumptious soft-centered treat within a crunchy cookie encasement. @thewhiptbaker
- YoSoyCeviche – Traditional Peruvian fish and shellfish ceviche complete with house made plantain chips, and Andean corn nuts. @yosoyceviche
COMING SOON: RESTAURANT IN THE PRESIDIO TRANSIT CENTER
A casual café opens inside Presidio Transit Center in fall/winter 2022. Stay tuned for details!
Restaurants around the Presidio
From casual coffee shops to sit-down dining, the Presidio has something for everyone. Check out all the restaurants in the Presidio.